22 February 2007

Argh

I've cast on for the body of the Mermaid Sweater again. Bollocks. I count and count, and it's still wrong. It may need a time out for a few days here, while my personal life goes further awry.

I'll take it down to Maryland, but it may stay in the bag. Other projects are coming, too, including the KSH cowl and the sample skein of Sheep 3. Still trying to figure out what it wants to be. Some sort of shrug item, I think. May just have to wing it.

Unfortunately, I missed Knit Night yesterday due to packing. Hopefully I'll be able to go next week, perhaps with some Sheep 3 item to display.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Purley, don't give up on your Mermaid Sweater. Not with those BEAUTIFUL sleeves!

    Looking forward to seeing what you design with the Sheep 3 silk & wool. May I suggest wristlets, luscious ones with cables? The CORNFLOWER MITTS on p.66 of the Interweave Knits, Holiday Gifts 2006 may just be perfect. They used Muench Cashmere (blue, of course). 3 balls @ 63 yds each. If you don't have that issue of IK, you might check with your LYS that takes such good care of you and you little knitting habit.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete