Spring lambs! Hope to see you there!
Saturday, March 31
Mass Audubon Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary
208 South Great Road, Lincoln, MA 01773
10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Adults: $9/member, $12/non-member
Children: $7/member, $10 non-member, kids under 3 free
* Join Drumlin Farm for a day to celebrate sheep with fiber crafters, food, and fun! There's something for everyone at this one-of-a-kind event.
* Kids will love visiting our resident sheep and our cute-as-can-be new spring lambs, the stars of the show.
* Visit the Sheep to Sweater interpretive trail for hands-on experiences with wool. Try your hands at all stages of wool production including carding, spinning, felting, and dyeing. You'll literally follow the wool from sheep to product!
* Purchase beautiful hand made natural fiber products from local crafters-cashmere scarves, wool sweaters, and much more. And you won't want to leave without a visit to the country store for natural Drumlin Farm-made products like goat's milk soap and yarn from our sheep.
* See live sheep shearing, and watch border collies herd sheep.
* Sample delicious all natural, locally-grown and harvested Drumlin Farm food.
* Bask in the beauty of Drumlin Farm, the perfect setting to celebrate the coming of spring.
Visit www.massaudubon.org/drumlin for more information. Call 781.259.2206 for tickets.
Events run rain or shine, tickets are non-refundable. Your ticket price provides critical support for our education and conservation programs.